Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello, Wonderful


While checking my Etsy shop statistics, I found a link to a site called Hello, Wonderful. I thought I'd check it out and was delighted to find a little feature image of my creations on their home page, which lead to blurb about my shop! I had no idea this site existed, it has links to some amazing finds and tutorials. It really brought a smile to my face to see my creations being shared and admired by others. :) I hope they bring inspiration to minds young, old, and every age in between! It's lovely to see something like this, really made my week!

Check out the link here! http://www.hellowonderful.co/post/FAIRYTALE-CLAY-TREASURES-FROM-THE-FOREST-DOOR

And, should you feel inclined to pass on my creations, a pin for my shop can be found below! Just click the image to open it.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/151503974940215448/

 Hope everyone is having a great weekend! xo


2 comments:

  1. That is so great! Isn't it fantastic, people sharing wonderful ideas and projects and artisans? You deserve it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I'm so glad I saw it! And thank you :)

      Delete